A non-contact infrared thermometer provides an instant and accurate way for clinicians to take a temperature without contact in a multi-patient environment were efficacy, accuracy, and efficiency matter every day. LinkTemp is a professional-grade thermometer that measures body (forehead), surface, and room/ambient temperature instantly and accurately. The LinkTemp Non-contact Infrared Thermometer can be used as a non-invasive screening tool in a multi-patient environment.
- Non-touch digital infrared thermometer
- No probe covers required resulting in significant annual savings
- No contact with the resident’s skin reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Ideal for sleeping or combative residents
- FDA cleared, clinical-grade thermometer for multi-patient and individual use
- Ideal for F-Tag 257 compliance (comfortable & safe temperature levels)
- Instant readings visible on a large, 2 colors backlit LCD
- Visual/audible alarm if temperature reading exceeds 100.4°F
- Performs up to 100,000 readings
- Stores last 32 readings for easy recall
- Automatic power-off (30 seconds)
- Long-lasting battery life
- Audible voice function (English & Spanish)
- Temperature displays in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
There are no reviews yet.