s the world’s most advanced handheld retinal camera, the RetinaVue 100 Imager is designed to help make retinal exams simple and affordable for primary healthcare providers. The RetinaVue 100 Imager works exclusively with RetinaVue Network software–a RetinaVue Network software subscription is required and priced per camera, per month. The RetinaVue 100 Imager can be incorporated in a RetinaVue care delivery model that helps primary healthcare providers increase access to diabetic retinal exams to improve patient outcomes while lowering population healthcare costs.
The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Imager is a digital hand-held eye-fundus camera used to record digital photographs of the fundus (including retina, macula and optic disc) of the human eye and surrounding area. The Welch Allyn RetinaVue and Welch Allyn RetinaVue Network make diabetic retinopathy screening made easy and affordable for primary care organizations.
- One-third the cost of tabletop retinal cameras
- Proprietary image-quality evaluation helps eliminate callbacks for re-imaging
- Meets ISO 10940 optical standard
- Touchless auto-focus and image capture support ease of use
- Integrated wireless capabilities enable workflow flexibility
- High-resolution (2048 x 1536 pixels) 45-degree field of view
- Fast, non-mydriatic imaging promotes patient comfort
- RetinaVue 100 Imager, Includes: Charging Dock, Reusable Eye Cup, USB Cable, Lithium-Ion 3.6V Battery, One Year Comprehensive Partnership, 1st Year Partners in Care Comprehensive Program
- Warranty: One Year Warranty