The Medical Illumination MI-1000 LED surgical light is part of the cutting-edge MI LED Series offered by Medical Illumination. The MI-1000 features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, and bright output. The large diameter LED array provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition. The MI-1000 LED surgical light emits very low heat with an output rating of 100,000 lux at 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature. Controlling brightness within the illumination field is simple, with the 5-stage dimming (including minimally-invasive mode) control handle.
Engineered with “Green” technology, the Medical Illumination MI-1000 LED surgical light uses significantly less electricity than standard halogen lights. The long-life LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours virtually eliminating the need for inconvenient bulb changes. Five intensity outputs are available and are controlled using the five-stage dimming and on/off switch located on the sterilizable handle. Available in a variety of mounting styles. Backed by a three (3) year limited warranty (excluding all bulbs and LEDs).
The MI-1000 is an outstanding value for those seeking the latest technology in surgical lighting. Ideal for larger surgeries and larger surgery rooms, the MI-1000 LED surgery light offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable.
- LED Surgical light with bright, accurate light
- LED light output rated at 100,000 lux
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- Very low heat, virtual elimination of heat in the light beam as well as ambient heat radiated from the light head
- All MI Series lights incorporate a special front diffuser lens system that individually re-directs each beam into a single, coherent, even light field
- Excellent shadow control
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- High efficiency LED lights to use around half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- No replacement bulbs
- Long-life LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Extra sterilizable handles for the the MI-1000 are available separately
- Available in a variety of mounting options and extension kits
- Three (3) year limited warranty (excluding all bulbs and LED)